CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Little People Preschools Blog! Here you will be able to discover and learn about what our preschool has to offer. Below is some basic information about the preschool, my teaching experience, my curriculum and more.

This year I am teaching 3 different classes. The days, times, and starting date are listed below. Each class with have a blog where you can see a calendar of upcoming events, field trips and the monthly news letter which the students and I will create. For the protection of my students these are private blogs, and you must be added by me in order to view them.

I have been involved in Education for the past 6 years. During that 6 years I have taken part in the following: substitute teaching, teachers aid, preschool teaching assistant, student teaching (completed in Kindergarten), went to college for an elementary education degree.

If you have any questions which are not answered in here please email me at meaganrawlings2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment